According to Giorgio Armani, a genius of a fashion world, ‘Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.’ And if we want people to remember us forever, we should know the basic rules for creating a perfect image.
The News Guide team is pretty sure that these valuable rules by awesome style icons will help you to complement your style and make it even more feminine.
- Wear full skirts.
- Choose draped outfits.
- Accent with elegant accessories: long gloves, pearls, hats, scarves, round earrings.
- It’s better to give preference to a simple cut.
- Apply moderate makeup: porcelain skin, discreet eye makeup, light (or red, if it’s an evening out) lipstick.
- Choose simple dresses: tight-fitting, with an a-line/circle skirt, and a décolleté.
- Don’t be afraid of looking eccentric: wear fur and lace, complement your outfit with beads/sequins/rhinestones/feathers.
- Wear clothes of the most intense colors.
- Keep to the main rule: ‘Take a close look at yourself, and find your strong points.’
- Give preference to black, white, red, and sand colors.
- In everyday life, choose tight-fitting knee-length skirts, and turtlenecks of a black/dark brown color.
- Don’t forget about accessories: an elegant handbag, long silk gloves, jewelry with diamonds, and hats.
- Wear mid-heel court shoes.
- Bright lips and a smile is the number one rule at all times.
- Choose feminine and sexy pin-up/new look/preppy dresses.
- In everyday life, wear simply cut clothes: a sweater/turtleneck combined with a tight-fitting knee-length pencil skirt; men’s shirts.
- Give preference to smooth fabrics and simple basic colors: black, gray, white, or beige.
- Wear stilettos.
- To look elegant, always choose good clothes. Decide what you really need, and buy things of a really high quality.
- Firmly stick to your position if you feel that something suits you and you like it. Sometimes the opinion of other people prevents you from finding your personal style.
- Be reasonable about tight-fitting clothes.
- Choose a dress you can wear for any evening out. Let it suit you perfectly and make your eyes shine.
- Wear modest flat shoes instead of high heels.
- If you’re in doubt, put on a hat! The main trick is that you need to find a hat according to the shape of your face.
- Wear mid-calf skirts and classic blouses with a small décolleté.
- It’s better to avoid using more than three colors in your outfit.
- Choose things that go perfectly with one another.
- Apply minimal makeup: make a slight accent on the lips and eyebrows, and choose eyeshadows of a calm shade.
- Choose natural makeup. Accent the lips and eyebrows.
- Wear comfortable everyday clothes that emphasize your femininity: tight-fitting jackets and elegant straight skirts together with strict men’s shirts.
- Choose black among all the colors.
- Complement your look with accessories: hats, belts, neck jewelry, antique jewelry.
- Highlight only one part of your body: if you want to show your legs, hide the décolleté, and vice versa.
- Give preference to monochrome colors, simple patterns, and lace.
- Remember that a woman’s main weapon is a bright lipstick and loose hair.
- The most proper length of a skirt is a little below the knee – it emphasizes beautiful hips and the shape of your legs.
- Wear black clothes: they are a perfect variant for both everyday life and special occasions.
- Use lip gloss instead of lipstick.
- Wear elegant clothes every day: combine midi/pencil skirts with monochrome tops and sweaters of neutral and light shades.
- Wear as few accessories as possible.
- Give preference to monochrome outfits.
- Wear tight-fitting things.
- A sheath dress and exquisite court shoes will make you look perfectly feminine.
- Rule #1: Hide your drawbacks and turn them into your merits.
- Don’t be afraid of looking old-fashioned. Create your style yourself, and don’t follow fashion trends.
- The basis of a woman’s wardrobe is dresses. Unisex is not an everyday style, it’s for extreme cases. Always give preference to attractiveness and femininity.
- Give zest to every outfit, no matter if it’s a scarf, a brooch, or a haute couture handbag.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to emphasize your beauty. Learn your body type and choose clothes wisely, hiding your drawbacks and emphasizing your best features.